Monday, June 26, 2017

Sciatica Pain Relief — Immediate Effect

https://youtu.be/7R3GDSHS_y8 Start at: 1:22 Published on Jun 21, 2013 Sciatica Pain Relief from the Sciatic Nerve - using stretching for lower back pain relief. PLEASE NOTE! Please head over to Pateron and join my Private Livestream Q&A sessions to support me in continuing to grow this channel after the Ad boycott! https://www.patreon.com/user?u=4480071 Here is an overview of my experience in managing sciatic nerve pain for sciatica pain relief. I have spent many years getting over a ruptured disc which has lead to me finding the best way to relieve pain and the symptoms of sciatic nerve damage. Whilst I am not medically trained, I am a fully qualified instructor and my experience in dealing with this particular issue please be to believe these are the best ways of overcoming the pain and the symptoms surrounding damage to the sciatic nerve Many doctors will tell you that you should stop training or stop the sport that caused the problem, however, I believe that it is possible to overcome the symptoms with proper management and care and generally being sensible about your posture and ergonomics of your everyday life. Update: Please see "Exercises for sciatic nerve pain": https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X2WOb... If anyone is interested in who my osteopath is, his name is Andrew Leask and obviously, I fully recommend him; http://theguildhallpractice.co.uk/bir... My club websites: http://taekwondolichfield.co.uk http://blackbeltsacademy.co.uk http://selfdefence.co My Facebook page: http://facebook.com/blackbeltsecrets == Do you want to be a black belt? Are you a black belt and want to improve your technique, teaching style or ability? Subscribe to BlackBeltSecrets and I'll help you to improve your art through my years of experience in training and teaching. Category Sports License Standard YouTube License SHOW LESS COMMENTS • 430 Oscar del Rosario Add a public comment... Top comments Kyrinky Kyrinky1 year ago Walking, Sitting, and Standing? so pretty much just existing is already a factor. Reply 48 View all 32 replies JUST COOL JUST COOL8 months ago First please the back ground music is disturbing. Reply 31 View all 8 replies Serenity Oasis Spa & Retreat Serenity Oasis Spa & Retreat1 week ago JUST COOL I actually posted my comment before I read any other comments my blood pressure increased by 35 points within 2 minutes of this video. I asked a couple other colleagues to try to extrapolate information from this chap but they said it was impossible the music was so disturbing. Reply Qeisama Qeisama1 year ago I suffer from lower back and sciatica pain since 2009 due to the excessive 5 years of drum corps training. When it strucks, I can't even do a thing. I can't even move a muscle. Only my upper body works. I got admitted into a hospital for intensive session with physiotherapist for about a week when it first strikes me. Sad thing is, it happens, like, every 3-4 years. The latest (and the worst) is in 2015 and I thought I would die because I live alone and I couldn't move out of my bed. Thank God my friend found me 3 days later. My doctor said I could die of starvation lol. Since then, I keep my phone close to me. Gonna try this exercise now and hopefully it won't come back ever again. Read more Reply 17 View all 9 replies Qeisama Qeisama3 weeks ago +Lisa McGuire thanks for your and everyone's concern. I actually moved back in with my parents and it has been a year now without any sciatica/LBP attack. I actually planning to move out and live alone again, hopefully no more major attack since... it should come around 2018/2019. Let's pray that everything went well. I am still practicing this exercise every now and then ^^ Read more Reply 1 Butterfly World Butterfly World2 weeks ago don't do all the exercises in this video because the third one was very very bad to me..it's his experience and may not be good for all of us.. I think the best way is searching for all videos especially doctors videos about this topic and the common exercises in all of them are the right ones.. Reply Rex Rex7 months ago Love this video....... easy to watch and to the point. Thanks, man. Reply 13 View all 4 replies Kendra Rodriguez Kendra Rodriguez1 month ago If you want the best treatment for sciatica then visit this website here: MootAid. info Reply 1 Elian TV Elian TV9 months ago Don't know how to thank you! This made my life much easier and im so happy now! Thank you so much! Reply 14 View all 5 replies yaswanth anasuri yaswanth anasuri6 days ago BlackBeltSecrets but the doctor told me not to do any of the exercises and don't even bend down forward for about 10days and he also did some physiotherapy to my lower back and right leg, as mine is right side part that is painful Reply Foot That Teed Edmund Tarverdyan Foot That Teed Edmund Tarverdyan1 year ago I messed up my sciatic nerve in jiu-jitsu by extending my legs without warming up, hopefully this gets me cured and ready to go Reply 10 View all 9 replies Steve Lockhart Steve Lockhart1 year ago Sciatic pain comes from pressure on the disc and nerve FROM the rest of the body. It is not isolated in the back or spine. If someone wants to remove the pressure from the disc or nerve they need to fix their posture by working on their muscle system. Beware of chiropractic because it can easily make the problem a whole lot worse or rupture the disc. The best conservative approach is deep release muscle work and focus on the leg muscles to balance the pelvis and release the compressed spine. Read more Reply 9 View all 2 replies Mark Williams Mark Williams1 month ago ok Reply Dale worden Dale worden4 months ago I wish I was that flexible 😁👍🏼 Reply 8 View all 3 replies dcareyHQvideos2 dcareyHQvideos21 month ago Dale worden I'm pretty flexible. I once remember a girl that told me that I will make a great date. What??? Reply LiquidJFunk LiquidJFunk1 year ago I've liked your video and now a subscriber. Thanks for the tips. Do you have any videos on shoulder stretching? Thanks Reply 7 BlackBeltSecrets BlackBeltSecrets1 year ago +LiquidJFunk Thank you, very glad you liked it - yes indeed stretching video herewith : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BJtLzzoCWq8 Reply BlackBeltSecrets BlackBeltSecrets1 year ago +LiquidJFunk Very pleased you like it - keep it up and thanks for watching! Please do subscribe and SHARE!! Reply 2 iamnived iamnived6 months ago l am not able to lift leg when crossed . pain full Reply 6 View all 5 replies Millie Vanillie Millie Vanillie1 month ago start slowly, if you havent excercised a lot before you can easily injure yourself. for the starters its okay to just place your heel on the knee of your other leg, no need to lift them up Reply cloud chaser cloud chaser9 months ago I've been suffering from this for about a year. I walk like a crippled man from it when I first wake up. it is quite painful and want it to stop. Reply 4 View all 16 replies Old School 4life Old School 4life3 weeks ago cloud chaser massage the opposite side of back exactly where it gives you pain. It will alleviate the problem side...it works. Reply lndiraa lndiraa7 months ago You will be horrified to know I've been suffering since 2003. Gone are my athletic days. At times my legs get locked. I am only 40 but feel like a 60yrs old. I will definitely try all the tips you shared. love you.. God bless you!! :) Reply 3 View all 4 replies BlackBeltSecrets BlackBeltSecrets6 months ago Great to hear it! It's an honour to serve you. Reply 1 al boddy al boddy2 weeks ago I use the PIGEON (POSTURE) ASANA from yoga...! Reply 2 BlackBeltSecrets BlackBeltSecrets2 weeks ago Me too, this works well! Reply 1 al boddy al boddy2 weeks ago Thanks for your video and comments! I`ve been doing HATHA YOGA for 20years now and found many of the asanas (postures)help in all areas of muscular/skeletal problems. Plus I find a warm climate SEEMS to help expat pom here in AUS! Reply 2 saami artist saami artist1 month ago I m very big fan of you I love your strechis. more over I love to watch you very handsome face. love you and kiss you man Reply 2 Kevin Ward Kevin Ward2 weeks ago saami artist and Reply Raul Izquierdo Raul Izquierdo6 months ago i also use a electric pulse treatment and cold and hot press on stressful days . i have various siactica attacks as i call them sometimes from just picking up a newspaper. i find that cold compress to stop swelling is needed asap . sometimes im immobile for 3 days i hae no choice at this point. seems to happen every 4 or 4 yrs im ready for a new spine. Reply 2 View all 2 replies Kevin Ward Kevin Ward2 weeks ago Raul Izquierdo Reply prem singh prem singh6 months ago ya it is i got relief in just 10 mins. Great job buddy Reply 2 BlackBeltSecrets BlackBeltSecrets6 months ago Great to hear it! It's an honour to serve you. Reply 3 reza javan reza javan10 months ago what if can't do these exercises? due to the pain of sciatica Reply 2 BlackBeltSecrets BlackBeltSecrets7 months ago Do the smallest step you can, and do it daily - gradually those steps will get bigger. It is my honour to serve you. Reply 4 Darshit Acharya Darshit Acharya2 days ago bien merci Reply 1 afro mama afro mama2 weeks ago Nice Reply 1 Marilyn Parker Marilyn Parker3 weeks ago (edited) Super helpful...did not know what was happening...sciatica....thank you ~!! The 'simply' sitting...is right sometimes...walking 'hurts' sometimes....but I had been a person who sat MOST of the time....sewing..tv...computer... I now realize I have to have a balance. Reply 1 BlackBeltSecrets BlackBeltSecrets1 day ago +Marilyn Parker great! I'm glad this has been useful to you, I really appreciate the feedback Reply 1 Show more

No comments:

Post a Comment